The desire of every customer, contractor and Certified Electrician must be that every project be safe, efficient and productive. To facilitate this mandated request it takes training, commitment, accountability and a coordinated effort from everyone involved. Safety training for our Certified Electricians is comprehensive, including theoretical and practical applications. Our electrical professionals must complete their certifications in the following:
• AC and DC Electrical Theory
• Construction Project Management
• Hazardous Locations
• Ladders, Lifts and Scaffolding Safety
• Fire Alarms Systems
• Automation and Control
• Blueprints (Residential, Commercial, Industrial)
• Distributed Generation, Branch Circuits and Lighting
• Motors and Transformers and Cabling
National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA)
National Electrical Code (NEC)
• Arc Fault Awareness (NFPA70E)
• Electrical Systems
• Grounding and Bonding
• Lightning Protection
• Health Care Systems
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
• 10 Hour Training and Safety
• 30 Hour Training and Safety
• Trenching and Excavating
• Confined Space
• Fall Protection
• Rigging, Lifting and Flagging Principles
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Lock-Out / Tag-Out / Test-Out
Safety is no accident!
Our ongoing commitment to Safety and Training prepares our Certified Electricians to be the safest, most efficient, productive electricians in the world. We continually strive to complete every project safely, on-time, on-budget and done right the first time.
All of our Certified Electricians have successfully completed 10,000 hours of on the job training and our 5 year nationally approved apprenticeship training program. These same professionals also participate in yearly upgrade classes such as electrical code, technology, wiring methods and renewable energy.
In addition, we are a pre/continual/random tested “drug-free” work force that is annually state certified in first aid, CPR, OSHA training and NFPA 70e. As a result, our experienced contractors have a proven history of safe, quality work in a timely fashion.