Northwest Indiana's Source For A Trusted Electrical Professional.
Whether you are a homeowner in need of a ceiling fan or a developer looking for large scale electrical contractor we can help you make "The Quality Connection". Our select network of contractors are committed to employing pre-screened local technicians that have successfully completed a certified apprenticeship training program registered with the Indiana Department of Labor. In addition, all employees are held to a high standard of professionalism, expertise, skill and knowledge in order to exceed your expectations.
Getting Started Is Simple!
Select the category for your electrical need - residential, commercial, industrial, voice-data-video or signs. A detailed list of local, pre-screened, Certified Electrical Contractors will be displayed for your choosing.
Need Additional Assistance?
Simply click "Service Request" and you will be contacted by a representative that will personally facilitate your needs and put you in direct contact with a local, pre-screened, Certified Electrical Contractor.
We are an organization whose very existence is based on customer satisfaction. It continues to be our goal that every electrical installation be completed safely, professionally, on time and within budget by a local electrical professional.
What Makes Us Different From Our Competitors?
All of our electrical contractors....
- Take your calls immediately, instead of using voice mails, so you get answers right away.
- Treat all customers as valuable members of the family.
- Provide ALL available options, so you can make an informed decision.
- Use quality materials and provide excellent workmanship.
- Take care of your permits and paperwork, so you stay current with building codes.
- Have liability, workers compensation, and auto insurance for your protection.
- Have employees drug-tested and background checked for your safety.
- Provide trained and Certified Technicians, so the work is done right the first time.
- Complete the job to your satisfaction.
- Clean up after every job, so your home or business is left spotless.
- Notify you of recalls, safety issues, and maintenance reminders to protect your investment.
- Offer 24-hour customer service, because problems do not always occur between 8am-5pm.